We are seeking an experienced Meeting of Creditors chairman to manage the client and creditor contact activity from meeting of creditors summoned through to production of post meeting documentation.
Scope of Job
- Proactively contacting customer’s / creditors to obtain missing information/votes to ensure the case is progressed within agreed timescales.
- To negotiate with customers and creditors regarding any proposed modifications.
- To always behave in a professional and effective manner when dealing with introducers, customers, creditors or 3rd parties to provide a high level of customer service.
- To complete a compliant consultation call with potential customer’s, collating and verifying information ensuring all scripted elements of the call are adhered to.
- To successfully complete a review call with existing customers that require a variation meeting, collating and verifying information ensuring that we seek the most suitable outcome for the customer.
- Preparation of notice of meetings and Chairman’s Reports in-line with protocol and regulations, ensuring a right first time approach is applied to all documentation produced.
- To ensure that votes are successfully collated for both first and variation meeting of creditors; and that meetings are held within the required timescales.
- Ensure that DPA is completed with all customers prior to the purpose of the call being disclosed.
- To ensure that all company guidelines are adhered to fully and all required procedures and processes are followed as set out by the business.
Required Competencies / Behaviours:
- Understands the importance of customer focus.
- Driven in order to deliver against the needs of the business.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Able to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Wants to progress and develop themselves within their role.
- Can exhibit the core values of the Company: innovation, client centricity, collaboration, respect & integrity.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience of dealing with Meeting of Creditors for IVA’s.
- Experience of negotiating with creditors where voting situation requires.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to targets and strict deadlines.
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Positive and professional approach with the ability to motivate self and others.
*We have on site GYM and restaurant/cafe
*We are a market leading financial solutions provider
*We have been in business over 12 years
*Huge growth plans
*We are based in the centre of Manchester
*We are a 5 minute walk from major bus stations, train stations and metrolink stops.
*We love to recruit internally meaning there are great career progression prospects with us
*We are a privately owned Family ran company giving us a really warm family orientated atmosphere
For more details or to apply please email [email protected] or call 0161 974 7080