based in Salford Quays
£20,000 37 hour week Full time
• To prepare the information required to process customer payments, on a frequency determined in their support plan, including saving timesheets and other relevant information received via email etc
• To proactively seek answers from customers to any processing queries, such as timesheet hours, ensuring payrolls are processed correctly and accurately
• To process the payroll for customers, ensuring all timesheets processed match the support plan or authorised spend.
• To make all necessary calculations including, sickness, annual leave, maternity leave, any auto-enrolment pension contributions and HMRC payments in readiness for processing.
• To ensure all pay summaries for process-only customers are emailed or posted efficiently, and by deadlines, ensuring PAs are paid on the correct pay day
• To proactively maintain and keep an up to date list of payrolls for each payment week as a checklist.
• To allocate and update HMRC codes efficiently and accurately
• To ensure payslips and P60s are emailed or posted to all customers as per legal requirement, and by required deadlines.
• To ensure monthly statements are printed and sent out to all customers, as per their preferred method, by the deadlines identified
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.