Main purpose of the Role
To deliver a prompt and professional service to the existing client base. Ensuring that all renewal income is in line with the company budget and that the client’s interests are being duly served. To assist with new business broking and to help ensure the smooth internal running of the Personal Lines Account.
• To ensure professional service of existing accounts and retention of renewals to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements in accordance with the Procedure Manual
• To assist in the conversion of new business
• Help ensure Personal Lines Department works pro-actively to achieve targets set by the Managing Director
• Respond to enquiries from clients and insurers received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated
• To share responsibility for dealing with any actions attaching to existing clients on mid-term adjustments.
Key performance Indicators
Qualifications and Capabilities
Salary is pro rata £20000 to £25000 depending on relevant experience and suitability. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm 1 hour for lunch.
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.