Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
Bonus: £50,000 Uncapped
As a recognised leader in the Public Sector Events field and due to expansion and growth, this role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship and exhibition spaces across a portfolio of prestigious events to the private sector.
Company background: Since 1997, our client has consistently delivered innovation, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector.
For two decades, we have provided unrivalled access to reliable and up to date information and created a platform where leading experts, high profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• you will have an excellent understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets.
• Possess strong knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads.
• Strong sales approach with proven experience of cold calling.
• Has solid experience in selling lucrative products, identifying potential new markets/business opportunities, highlight and present to Sales Manager.
• Be fully conversant with a range of our products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business.
• High attention to detail and have worked in a pressurised, professional environment.
• Act as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, closing, new and existing business/clients.
• Provide motivational support and expert advice to junior members of staff as and when required.
• Reaching and exceeding weekly average targets as set out by the Sales Manager.
• Achieve personal annual targets and continually to review own sales performance which contributes to overall sales team targets.
• Business partner with internal departments, record sales accurately and work with our credit control team.
• Represent the company at our events as agreed with the Sales Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A minimum of 2 years’ proven outbound telesales experience in selling B2B with a demonstrable track record of proven sales success and achievements in selling lucrative products.
You should have flair and experience in researching, sourcing own leads, with high levels of creativity a confident sales negotiator and be comfortable in selling to high-level decision makers. Apart from being self-motivated, resilient with excellent persuasion skills, you must be self-driven, focused to achieve weekly targets and be able to work well within a team as well as on your own initiative.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Generous commission structure
20 days annual leave
Childcare vouchers and more
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.