Our client is a growing Debt Advice practice and we specialise in assisting people with unsecured debts. We are within the top 10 Advice providers within the UK and are growing each month,
Due to our sustained growth we are seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as a Advice Compliance Officer.
The key tasks & responsibilities in this role are:
- Solid understanding of FCA rules and expectations.
- Call monitoring of advice and pre draft calls, including providing feedback to staff members and management.
- Maintenance of complaints register including drafting responses to complaints.
- Maintenance of risk and issues register.
- Assisting in writing internal policies.
- Working with CF10 and Operations with dealing with regulatory visits.
- Producing a monthly compliance board pack on regulatory issues with recommended action points.
- Monitoring adherence to ethical guidance.
- Assisting in writing training policies for internal staff and work referrers.
- Reviewing scripts for both CDS and work referrers.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook skills
- Good knowledge of Debt industry and debt solutions (minimum 3 year experience)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal to explain complex issues simply
- High attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Positive, can do attitude
- Salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays. Additional day for each year of service
- £250 cash reward for two years of service
For more details please call 0161 974 7080 or email [email protected]