B2B Telesales Advisors (B2B Gas & Electric Switch over )
Salary £18,000 – £20,000 basic OTE £35,000 Uncapped
Based in Stockport
CALL to arrange a immediate interview 0161 974 7080 or email [email protected]
About the role We are looking for a Telesales Advisor to be accountable for closing new and renewal business through various market routes in order to increase profitability and support the growth of the business.
The strategy is to grow the business through improving customer satisfaction and building advocacy. Primarily the sales agent will have direct contact with our customers and will be able to choose the correct product for that customer from our large product base provided by all major Gas and Electricity suppliers. Product and industry knowledge will be vital for the role. Training will be given to suitable candidates to cover both of these areas. The working environment is a small office with a team of five people covering various roles. The business is rapidly expanding so flexibility is required to thrive in this fast-moving environment. Input is openly encouraged which would facilitate to improve any aspect of the business.
About the role
We are looking for a number of B2B Telesales Advisor to be accountable for closing new and renewal business through various market routes in order to increase profitability and support the growth of the business.
- To call both existing and new customers in order to agree fixed term energy contracts whilst cross selling additional products to maximise business revenue.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with customers, in order to increase company portfolio and improve customer satisfaction.
- To transfer knowledge developed during selling to colleagues and external customers in order to match customer’s requirement to a specific product.
- To resolve customer queries accurately and efficiently, ensuring the customer is informed and aware of the progress in order to manage their expectations.
- To be aware of price and industry changes and identify methods that have the potential to make savings on customers’ accounts.
- Track and monitor repeat customer queries and issues.
- Operate and maintain customer related information systems to the required standards to process work, maintain accurate records and access information.
What we expect from you (KPI’s)
- Deliver weekly Net weekly sales value of £1000 from sales per FTE.
- Ensure leakage is kept below 10% to ensure maximum opportunity for prices given to customers to be applied on their accounts.
- There needs to be a minimum of 75 successful connected calls per working day.
- All sales advisors are responsible for updating the data spreadsheets as per the businesses requirements on an ongoing basis based on the information collected from the conversations with customers.
- When a sale is confirmed with a customer the sales cover spreadsheet will be completed with all the relevant information for that sale with 100% accuracy and sent to the sales inbox the same day.
- Deal with all returns within 48hrs that are sent to us by suppliers following the submission of a sale to them and where no contact is made to the customer a daily update will be sent to the sales inbox.
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings to ensure efficient communication with Wise Utility customers. Messages left by customers on voicemail need to be returned the same day.
What we need from you Essential
- Experience of working in a cold call sales role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Able to work without direct supervision
- PC literate
- Able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of, and understanding of the energy industry
- Competent user of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to identify sales opportunities from customer service calls If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today
For more details or to apply please call 0161 974 7080 or email [email protected]