Management and Professional Services Learning Coach £22,000 plus car allowance of £3,750 per annum. (Home Based)
Management & Professional Services Learning Coach
Our client is looking to recruit a Learning Coach who will be responsible for a caseload of learners, visiting them in their workplace. You will assess and support learners to achieve their Apprenticeship in Management or Customer Service, varying from Level 3 – Level 5
Although working remotely you will become an integral part of the Management and Professional Services delivery team. You must have occupational competence in Management and Customer Service and possess a recognised assessor award.
You will cover a wide geographical area within the North East and Yorkshire, however will spend occasional time in Cheshire and Manchester area as well for team meetings and events. You will be provided with all the equipment to enable you to work remotely.
The key responsibilities include:
- Mentor and coach learners to achieve their level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor and level 5 Operations Departmental Management qualifications
- Complete all relevant paperwork using the electronic process to ensure a learner is signed up/achieves/leaves according to procedures
• Conduct regular reviews of progress with both the learner and employer.
• Support the learner to complete level 2 Maths and English functional skills where required.
• Evidence learner progress through the use of Onefile e-portfolio system.
• Ensure all Health and Safety, Safeguarding procedures are adhered to.
• To actively market Total People products and services.
- A relevant assessing qualification (TAQA/A1).
• Level 3/5 management qualification.
• A minimum of 3 years’ management experience.
• Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Prior experience in an Assessor role, delivering work based apprenticeship qualifications.
• A full UK driving licence and access to a car as travelling will be required (car allowance is provided)
• Flexibility to meet employer and learners needs.
Desirable Skills –
• Teaching qualification.
• Coaching and mentoring qualification.
• Previously delivered Customer Service apprenticeship qualifications.
• Level 3-5 Management Qualification
• Coaching and mentoring qualification
• Business Improvement Techniques levels2 & 3
• Facilitates Services level 2
• Facilities Management level 3
For More details or to apply please Email your CV to [email protected] or Call 0161 974 7080