based in Salford Quays
£20,000 37 hour week Full time
• To prepare the information required to process customer payments, on a frequency determined in their support plan, including saving timesheets and other relevant information received via email etc
• To proactively seek answers from customers to any processing queries, such as timesheet hours, ensuring payrolls are processed correctly and accurately
• To process the payroll for customers, ensuring all timesheets processed match the support plan or authorised spend.
• To make all necessary calculations including, sickness, annual leave, maternity leave, any auto-enrolment pension contributions and HMRC payments in readiness for processing.
• To ensure all pay summaries for process-only customers are emailed or posted efficiently, and by deadlines, ensuring PAs are paid on the correct pay day
• To proactively maintain and keep an up to date list of payrolls for each payment week as a checklist.
• To allocate and update HMRC codes efficiently and accurately
• To ensure payslips and P60s are emailed or posted to all customers as per legal requirement, and by required deadlines.
• To ensure monthly statements are printed and sent out to all customers, as per their preferred method, by the deadlines identified